- Convenient Access Door - easily stoke or add wood to prolong cooking.
- Smoke Stack - a vertical pipe with adjustable dampers, regulates heat and smoke by drawing it through the cooking chamber.
- Cool Touch Handle - Get a firm grip on your grill lid, while protecting your hands and fingers from the heat.
- Multiple Dampers - for heat and smoke control.
- Lid-Mounted Temperature Gauge - monitor the inside temperature of the chamber.
- Damper - control the grill temperature by opening and closing the dampers.
- Cart Wheels - Easily move your grill around your backyard or patio.
- 2 Years Warranty - all parts including the burners.
Binding: Garden & Outdoors
Details: Product Description
Big, juicy, cuts cooked slow. Get the Oklahoma Joe’s Highland Smoker (powered by charcoal briquettes or lump charcoal) with heavy-gauge steel construction and space for big cuts cooked slow. This Highland Smoker is built to last and can boast a number of practical features that seasoned outdoor cooks will appreciate. Cleverly designed to offer convenient access to the firebox to easily stoke or add wood, and with multiple dampers for heat and smoke control. The temperature guage on the lid monitors the heat and helps you get great cooking results and the cool-touch handle means you can get a firm grip on the lid, while protecting your hands and fingers from the heat. A large shelf is incorporated in the product design, so you've got plenty of space to rest your tools and pause to take a refeshing drink . TRULY JUICIER. TRULY AMERICAN. TRULY EASY.
Package Dimensions: 39.0 x 22.8 x 20.9 inches