Dell New XPS 13 9300 13 Inch FHD Laptop, Intel Core i7-1065G7 (10th Gen), 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, InfinityEdge Anti-Glare 500-Nit Display, Fingerprint Reader, Win 10 Home
- Groundbreaking Intel architecture: The XPS 13 features Intel’s latest 10th gen 10nm processors. It also uses adaptive performance based on the latest Intel Dynamic Tuning Technology. With this new predictive and adaptive engine, our laptop is actively changing the power of its CPU to optimize your specific workload, increasing performance when you need it.
- Advanced thermal design: Everything about how we engineer and design the system, from dual fans separated and dual heat pipes to hidden exhaust venting through the hinge ensures you have the best performing system in the thinnest form factor possible. Hidden exhaust vents in the hinge also help with airflow and a slight ramp aids in lifting more heat out.
- Faster time to productivity: A built in sensor allows you to open the lid and power up in milliseconds, no matter what power-state you are in. Plus, with Windows Hello and a fingerprint reader built into the power button you can log in with just a touch. Or use the infrared camera with facial recognition to log in with just a look.
- Killer AX1650 built on Intel WiFi 6 Chipset: Featuring advanced Wi-Fi 6 technology, the Killer AX1650 is nearly 3 times as fast* as the previous generation of 80MHz 2x2 AC products. The Killer 1650 automatically detects, classifies, and prioritizes streaming video, communication, and game traffic in your system for fast, smooth online experiences.
- Long battery life: Targeting up to 19 hours* of battery life, the XPS 13 can take you through your day without need a charge
Binding: Personal Computers
Release Date: 16-02-2020
Details: 13" laptop designed with precision engineered details, from stunning materials to minimal footprint, with true unrivaled performance and 10th Gen InteI Core processors.
Package Dimensions: 14.7 x 10.8 x 5.1 inches