Induction Hob 60 cm Built-in Cooktops, 7600 W 4 Zones Hob with 2 Boosters, Timer Function, 9 Power Levels, Safety Lock, Touch Control, Glass Crystal LED Display
- ✅【Boost Function】: Cooking zone-2 & 3 can be accelerated over to 2000W, and ONLY 40s to Boil One Liter of Water. A 35Amp 3-Phase socket(not included) should be installed by a professional electrician.
- ✅【7600W Power for 4 Zones】Four cooking zones from 1 to 4--2000W, 1800W, 1800W, and 2000W in 9-stage power levels respectively with independent touch control panel, easy operate, heat fast, and energy-efficient.
- ✅【99-Min Timer& Safety Lock】From 5-Min to 99-Min Timer with a 5-min Increment, Kids Safety Lock, and Over-Temperature & Auto shutdown protection, you can easily enjoy it without worries.
- ✅【Energy Efficiency】Compared with traditional Gas Cooker (52% Thermal effect) and Electric Stove (56% Thermal effect), FiveFine hob's thermal effect is over to 90%. Cooking time and electricity fee reduction make your colorful life.
- ✅【Compatible Magnetic Cookware】Cookware should be compatible with magnets and the bottom in diameter of 12-26cm. Compatible materials for the bottom of the cookware are steel, cast iron, enameled iron, stainless steel, or flat. TIPS: Place a small magnet on the cookware bottom, if the magnet holds, it is compatible.
Details: Product description ⚙Product Description Fivefine Freestanding Induction Hob takes cooking to a new level: thanks to multiple electronic functions, efficiency and innovative technology are combined uniquely. ❥The induction hob also saves space and ensures easy installation and use as well as various safety measures. With Fivefine, the dining experience is more flexible, faster and more exciting. ⚙ Product Technical Specification Cooking Zones : 4 Zones Product Size L×W×H(mm): 590 * 520 * 82 Building-in Dimensions (recommended)(mm):560 (+1/-0)*490 (+1/-0) Power cord: 3G4 m㎡ / 1300 mm Supply Voltage : 220 ~ 240 V (50/60 Hz) Power Current:35Amps(not included), (Reminder: connected&installed by a professional electrician) Power Elements: 7600W in total, Zone-1&4: 2000 W (1800 W) / 190 mm, Zone-2&3: range cooking temperature 1800 W (2000 W) / 190 mm: Cooking Temperature Ranges: 60 ° C to 240 ° C Compatible cookware: Compatible cookware with a magnet, such as the cookware in cast iron, iron, enameled iron etc. Safety Features ⚙Over-Temperature Protection A temperature sensor can monitor the temperature inside the Induction hob. When it monitors an excessive temperature, the Induction hob will stop operation automatically. ⚙Detection of Cookwares When an unsuitable size or non-magnetic pan (e.g. aluminium), or any other objects (e.g. knife, fork, key) left on the hob, the hob automatically comes to standby within 30 seconds. ⚙Auto Shutdown Function If you forget to turn off your cooking in default working time, It will shut down automatically. If cookware is removed, the induction hob will stop heating immediately and it automatically switch off after 1 minute. Legal Disclaimer PLEASE EMPLOY PROFESSIONAL ELECTRICIAN TO INSTALL THE 35AMP AIR SOCKET ⚽1. Care should be taken to avoid touching heating elements. 🏀2. Children less than 8 years of age shall be kept away unless continuously supervised. 🏈3. This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision. ⚾4. Keep the appliance and its cord out of reach of children less than 8 years. 🥎5. WARNING: If the surface is cracked, switch off the appliance to avoid the possibility of electric shock. 🎾6. The outer surface may get hot when the appliance is operating. 🏐7. The instructions shall include details on how to clean surfaces in contact with food. 🏉8.Metallic objects such as knives, forks, spoons and lids should not be placed on the hob surface since they can get hot. 🥏9. The appliance is not intended to be operated by means of an external timer or separate. 🎱10. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard. 🪀11. Do not touch the top plate right after removing the pot. 🏓12. Switch of the induction cooktop in case of any crack on the top panel. 🏸13. Do not use induction cookers during pregnancy.
Package Dimensions: 25.2 x 23.4 x 4.7 inches