- Ideal outdoor storage solution for long-handle garden tools, barbecue equipment, ladders, garden equipment bicycles and DIY tools
- Elegant wood affect exterior with double doors, plus ventilation grills for air circulation
- Heavy duty floor panel with skylight for natural lighting
- Made of durable maintenance and fade-free with double wall and steel reinforcement
- Assembled external dimensions: 113.5 x 178 x 208 cm (L x W x H); internal dimensions: 99.5 x 162 x 200 cm (L x W x H)
Binding: Garden & Outdoors
Release Date: 01-01-2012
model number: 7510
Part Number: 7510
Details: Product Description
With its tight footprint, the outdoor Keter factor 6 x 3 garden shed provides the ideal storage solution for those with limited garden space. Its wide opening double doors facilitate easy access, with contents accessible simply by reaching inside. The 6 x 3 is suitable for storing long-handled garden tools, ladders and garden equipment, and much more.
The shed includes an integral skylight to provide ample access for natural light. There are also air vents to enable air circulation, as well as prevent condensation and build-up of moisture. A heavy-duty floor helps to keep wet weather and unwanted pests out. The shed is also designed to be secured with a standard padlock (not included) for peace of mind.
Manufactured in durable, weather-resistant plastic with steel reinforcement, the factor 6 x 3 is designed to be virtually maintenance and fade-free. Just an occasional light wash is all that is required to keep it looking like new.
The Factor 6x3 is designed for self-assembly with a limited knowledge of DIY skills. The project requires two people, with standard tools that include screwdrivers and stepladders.
1 x Flat-packed product
1 x Assembly instructions
Package Dimensions: 78.3 x 45.3 x 10.6 inches