- LTE-enabled tablet with 4G connectivity*: Connect to the Internet when you’re away from home. Use your Tab M10 Plus LTE to keep up to date with social media or your favourite TV shows from wherever you are (*subject to network coverage)
- Ready to connect: The Tab M10 Plus LTE comes complete with an EE SIM card with 20GB of free data to get you up and running straight away
- Premium look and feel: Just 8.15 mm thin and weighing just 460 g, the M10 Plus is beautifully crafted with a premium metal back cover and a 4.6 mm narrow bezel
- On-the-go-fun: With a battery life of up to 9 hours, you can take your entertainment with you anywhere without having to worry about the next charge
- Safe and secure: Unlock your device in a flash with face recognition technology, preloaded with the latest Android Pie software so as you can stay up to date
- A new tab generation: The Tab M10 Plus offers a premium design, equipped for your family’s needs with dedicated user profiles, parental controls and a Kids Mode for your peace of mind
- Crystal clear audio and vision: A 10.3 Inch full high-definition display (1920 x 1200) and Dolby Atmos dual front speakers giving you immersive entertainment with surround sound
Release Date: 01-12-2020
Details: Lenovo Tab M10 Plus is one impressive media tablet from the 2nd generation tab family. With a standout metal design for a premium look and feel with modern simplicity. Inside lies a 10.3 Inch FHD screen and dual speakers for immersive entertainment. Facial recognition mean that you can unlock your device quickly, and with added parental settings that ensures you stay in control. Tab M10 FHD Plus puts your mind at ease with special kid’s mode, which contains custom kids’ content and protection. The specialized parent control and eye protection mode and posture alerts will allow your kids to enjoy a safe entertainment. pass around the house.
Terms and conditions: Free 20GB: One month is defined as 30 days. Allowance lasts for 30 days from the date you first connect your laptop to the EE network. Device updates may require access to the internet and decrement from your data allowance. Data for use in UK, EU and EEA only. See www.ee.co.uk/terms for countries and details. Use of our pay as you go services are subject to our standard network terms and conditions, which can be found at www.ee.co.uk/terms. Connected SIM plan: You must pay for your plan using your credit or debit card, not using top up credit. Plan or add-on allowance for use in the UK, EU, and EEA. See www.ee.co.uk/terms for countries and details. Plans automatically recur. If your plan cannot recur because there is an issue with your payment card, we will contact you. You can opt out at any time. General: See the EE Price Guide for a detailed list of service charges and more info on charges outside of your allowance. You will need to top-up if you want to use services that are outside your plan allowance. If you don’t use data, pay for your plan or top up every 180 days you will be disconnected and you’ll lose any credit on your account. Personal use only. Card payments: To pay for your plan directly with a credit or debit card you need to set up a services-on-demand arrangement and a payment, which will reoccur automatically every 30 days, a continuous payment authority. This means you authorise us to take payment from the registered debit or credit card every time you pay for an eligible plan or add-on. You can cancel this at any time in My EE or by calling 150. If you cancel within 14 days of your first purchase via your card, you'll get a refund for any unused services. You will have to pay for any services used during your cooling off period if you cancel. We will stop your continuous payment authority if you don’t make a call, text or use any data for 90 days.
Package Dimensions: 10.3 x 6.6 x 2.4 inches