- You only pay for the size you need. This model is perfect for large gardens up to 2000m2.
- Everything you need comes in the box, the mower has all the cables, wire and pegs you need for your size of lawn.
- The mower is plug and play. You don’t need to change settings if you don’t want to, it is pre-programmed with a schedule that suits your size of lawn but can be easily adjusted on the machine or via the App on your phone, from anywhere.
- Agile and smarter due to intelligent AIA technology, the turning pattern means it cuts your lawn 30% faster than other robot mowers, and doesn’t wear the edges of your lawn like others do with their continual reversing.
- All the cutting height adjustments you need for all grass conditions from 20-50mm for a neat and tidy lawn. Cutting width 180mm.
Binding: DIY & Tools
Details: The Landroid robot mower is smart and comes with all the technology you could possibly want in a robotic mower. It has a rain sensor because cutting wet grass is bad for your lawn, and wifi so you can control it with an App. It cuts up to the edge to leave little or no trimming for you to do. It has a unique side-charge set-up so you don’t get wear on your grass around the charging base. The base is small, discrete and has a grid which allows the grass to grow through it, reducing its visibility in your garden. An intelligent mower with smart auto scheduling, the robot knows the weather and adjusts cutting time automatically. Once set up, it runs autonomously freeing up your time. It is the only robotic mower range available that is configurable to your needs. This means you only pay for extras that you might need. No need to upgrade your machine, just get add ons when needed. The Worx Landroid is part of the PowerShare range so it shares its battery with all WORX 20V cordless tools, saving you money on other tools.
Package Dimensions: 29.0 x 21.7 x 11.2 inches